Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Academy Drop of Doubt by C.L. Stone Review

The Academy Drop of Doubt
By C.L. Stone
Release Date: January 22, 2014

Sang Sorenson and the Academy boys return to Ashley Waters High School but before they get a chance to even settle in, Sang’s life is threatened by an anonymous caller.

They retreat to the protective walls of the Morgan estate, a safe house for when the boys are under fire. But when new threats can break through those barriers that once kept them secure, it leaves Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North rushing to figure out who is hunting them. 

But when you’re fighting a ghost who seems to know all your secrets, retreating is no longer an option.

The Academy, Deceptively Strategic.




Author Links:






Jennifer's Review:
So I have LOVED every book and every character - though I have remained firmly on Team Kota until this book. In the fourth book I fell a little more Gabriel and this book -- that grows stronger for Gabriel but then Oh My -- VICTOR. So I guess its fair to say I am becoming Team All the Academy Boys!

This book changes everything -- I think this is C.L.Stone's best book in this series (each one was fabulous in its own way). Up till this one I was still holding Book 1 - Introductions as my favorite b/c as the title states C.L. introduced me to every character and got me love each of the characters. Which given there are 9 boys and innately you just wanna pick one -- she makes you fall for each boy individually.

But.....this book was action and suspense on almost every page! It was pretty amazing as we really get to see the boys in action and see Sang come out of her shell. She's starting to have her own opinions and doesn't want the boys "coddle" her anymore. I loved it!   Sang also has some skills which some of the boys recognize and appreciate while others still want to just keep her safe. I can't wait for the next book to see how this mystery continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment