Monday, December 23, 2013

Portable North Pole

I wanted to share with everyone a fantastic website if you have young children. We've been using it for several years, and every year it gets better. The Santa videos you can make for your child are a HUGE hit in our house and this year we are going to have Santa himself check in with the kids on Christmas Eve while en-route to our house. If you haven't heard of Portable North Pole, you really should check it out. Full disclosure, this year I purchased the iPhone app (I think it was around $5) so some of the services we are using may be a bit better than the free version. However, we used the free version in the past.

So check it out here:



Here is the video I made for my four year old. She is still over the moon!





merry christmas gif photo: Merry-Christmas-gif Merry-Christmas-gif-1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment